Monday, June 30, 2008

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE RIDE IN THE INTERNET MARKETING

There's no such thing as a free ride. You're either going to do work or spend money. If you're not willing to spend money, you're going to have to spend time. Is say time. I don't think if you're not willing to find a way to spend twenty to thirty hours a week or you're not willing to find a way to spend some money on traffic,or maybe for you, you're better off getting a second job that pays you $200-$300 a week, and then you spend that money putting traffic, then you actually are doing the traffic work. In either case if you're not willing to do the work or pay the money then you are spinning your wheels just like you have been for the last six months, the last twelve months, the last twenty four months, but it's different for each person on the phone call. Each one of you knows what your number is and you know exactly how much money you're making.
There's no free ride. It's not easy, you know you can't have this idea that you don't have to learn how to do certain things. You know, I come across people all the time that I 'm just going to outsource all my website building stuff, have somebody else do it. Or I'm just going to come up with some easy website builder. The people that try to do that literally spend a year trying to get somebody else to build their website the way they want it built.
You're far better off taking twenty hours a week for the next month or two months or whatever it takes you if you're technically illiterate and that's fine, I was pretty much technically illiterate when I got started. In fact I am in a lot of ways still. I still use the same basic template that somebody gave me seventeen months ago in front page. I mean I have full front page and I use one template all the time. The other day I went in and actually created a separate template sales page. It took me about a half an hour to do it, it's not right. It's not what it's supposed to look like. I challenge you to learn how to the work yourself. Once you learn how to do it and you want to outsource it, great.
But if you outsource everything before you know how to do it you have no idea if they're doing it right. Same goes for article writing. I mean it's a wonderful thing to outsource article writing, but write your first hundred articles so you'll know exactly what's involved, and exactly what it's worth to you to have somebody else write those articles for you.

No comments: